June 5, 2020
As the country begins the re-opening process, so are we at Guardian Management LLC. We are entering Guardian’s Phase 1 of re-opening procedures. We will be trailing 14 days, at least, behind local/state re-opening efforts in order to assess the process and ensure the continued health and safety of our residents.
Under Guardian’s Phase 1 of Re-opening:
- Offices will continue to only be available by phone/email or special appointment.
- Elevators and shared community areas, such as laundry rooms/kitchens, will continue to remain open. Face masks/coverings and social distancing is encouraged.
- Outdoor amenity areas (playgrounds, picnic areas, pools, etc.) are open. These amenities are not monitored or sanitized by staff, use at your own risk.
- Indoor amenity areas (fitness rooms, clubhouses, etc) and community scheduled events will continue to be cancelled at this time.
- Work orders and unit inspections can resume as normal at properties where the local or state government has reopened the community, all non-emergency service requests will continue to be suspended for any property in a location that is still closed.
These CDC guidelines are highly encouraged to help prevent the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often
- Wear a face mask or other face covering
- Practice social distancing
- Stay home if you are sick
If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our office so we can assist you.
Guardian Management LLC
March 20, 2020
During this time of uncertainty, we at Guardian Management LLC want you to know that we are working for you and with you. We’re all a team and we’re all navigating these uncertain times together. We want to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and flatten the curve for all of us.
With COVID-19 on everyone’s mind, we wanted to let everyone know we are still open during normal business hours. Due to increased health precautions, we are limiting all in-person communication. Our Leasing Office is locked, but still open by phone/email during normal business hours. All non-essential Community Areas (fitness rooms, playgrounds, clubhouses, etc.) are closed indefinitely and we have postponed all maintenance/work orders, except for emergency matters.
Please email or call into the office with any questions/comments during normal business hours. We will work to accommodate you as our valued residents, prospective applicants, and trusted community members. The health of our communities will continue to be at the forefront of our policies as we continue to monitor the situation. If you have concerns or are looking for financial resources, we have developed a resource guide of local/regional assistance options. Please note this is not an exhaustive list. We recommend you call 2-1-1 or visit https://www.211info.org for up-to-date resources
. For up-to-date information on the Coronavirus visit the COVID-19 CDC website.
Guardian Management LLC